Contemporary Asian Australian Performance Ltd. (formerly Performance 4a) is the only professional arts company dedicated to making exceptional contemporary Asian Australian work for all audiences. We engender greater cultural diversity in Australian performing arts by producing cross art form theatrical works of the highest quality, in partnership with major festivals and flagship companies. CAAP leads in developing, nurturing and championing Asian Australian artists to take their place on main stages nationally and internationally.
Our mission is to provide a voice for the contemporary Asian Australian experience through live performing arts.
Our vision is to inspire artists and audiences to demand, embrace and realise the full potential of a richly diverse and inclusive multicultural Australia.
- Asian Australian stories, practice and culture
- Outstanding performance
- Rigorous artistic practice
- Best business practice
- Development of artists
- Tessa Leong (Artistic Director)
- Sandi Woo (Executive Producer)
- Natasha Pontoh-Supit (Marketing and Administrative Assistant)
CAAP Board of Directors
- Elaine Chia (Chair)
- Elizabeth Pakchung (Deputy Chair)
- Gary Williams (Treasurer)
- Karilyn Brown (Secretary)
- Simon Chan
- Linly Goh
- George Paramananthan