CAAP and Carriageworks present
The Longhouse Works-in-Progress 2020
Bookings are now open for the final Longhouse of 2020 – the annual CAAP Works-In-Progress showcase featuring some of the freshest works in development by Asian Australian artists. We're delighted to announce this line up of exciting and diverse excerpts, spanning new writing, musical theatre, sound art and dance, performed live at our home venue of Carriageworks.
- Of Stubborn Songs and Unequal Wars by Nithya Nagarajan and Liv Satchell
- 28 Banksia St by Vidya Makan, Tasnim Hossain and Jonathan Ware
- Untitled NAT/JESSIE/JIMMY Project by Nicole W. Lee
- Don’t Box Us Up by Deborah Faye Lee
- “UnAustralian” from Fraser Babies by Jules Orcullo
TUE 10 NOV | 6PM - 8PM | CARRIAGEWORKS | $15 + bf
To ensure the wellbeing of patrons, Carriageworks is following strict guidelines set by the NSW Government and Live Performance Australia. Please read their COVID-Safe Plan before visiting. In line with these regulations we will NOT be offering networking refreshments.